Baby Barrier® Warranty
Ten Year Prorated Warranty
- The manufacturer warrants that the Baby Barrier® fence is free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the Baby Barrier®
- This Baby Barrier warranty covers mesh, poles anchors and fasteners; but does not cover incidental or consequential damages, metal finishes, or installation by the Baby Barrier® Pool Fence Company Dealer/Installer. The installation is warranted by the Dealer/Installer only, and only to the extent of express warranties provided by the Installer/Dealer.
- In the event of a defect, malfunction or other failure of the Product not caused by any misuse, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance or damage to the Product while in the possession of the original purchaser, Baby Barrier will remedy the failure or defect. The remedy will consist of pro-rata repair, replacement or price allowance of the Product to the warrantor’s option.
- If Baby Barrier® is unable to provide replacement or repair, a refund will apply as follows: The Company will refund 100% of what is unserviceable during the first year. After the first year, pro-rata repairs up to 10 years.
- If the Product is reported to be unserviceable, the Product must be made available to a Baby Barrier® representative to determine its serviceability. We reserve the right to inspect the Product for any claim against this warranty to determine the cause of the failure or loss of serviceability.
- In order to obtain performance of any obligation under this warranty, the consumer shall notify:
a. The installer of the Product as to the Claim
b. The Baby Barrier Warranty Department by Certified or Registered Letter within 30 days of the reported Claim, along with a copy of the original Bill of Sale.
Please provide the listed items below
- Certified or registered letter within 30 days of the reported claim.
- Copy of the original bill of sale.