OUR POOL SAFETY FENCE
WATCH A LIVE INSTALL
↓ WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON BOTH ↓
While there is no substitute for adult super-vision, the original BABY BARRIER® safety system can help to minimize the occurrence of accidents. The BABY BARRIER® Pool Fence is available with a self-latching and self-closing gate, forming a solid wall of protection around water, which keeps kids safer.
For maximum support, the BABY BARRIER® fencing uses extruded extra thick-walled aluminum poles and metal reinforcement at the base. The poles are installed 30 or 36 inches apart. Special double stitched border-edging is added to all four sides of each panel and strengthened with our unique heavy-duty nylon cording on both the top and bottom to help equalize stress loads from all directions.
Since you can clearly see through the BABY BARRIER® mesh, views are not obstructed, while children, toys and pets are kept safe. Our mesh is sealed with weather resistant PVC coating and carries a Ten Year Warranty.
Premium Pool Fence Styles
4 Ft Safety Pool Fence Black, Brown, Beige or White
5 Ft Safety Pool Fence available in Black Only
Only BABY BARRIER® has an unsurpassed pool safety record and available features…
- 53 year Pool Safety Record
- E-Z removable self-closing, automatic-latching safety gate
- E-Z removable self-closing, self latching gate
- Child resistant panel with lockable latches
- Skilled pool fence installation by a qualified BABY BARRIER® Dealer
- Custom fit to most pool shapes, spas, docks and seawalls
- Quick, easy set-up and removal
- Reinforced, extruded, aluminum poles (black, white, or beige)
- Withstands winter & summer weather
- Available with UV protected plastic deck sleeves to provide electrical insulation
- PVC coated, see-through mesh, UV Protected
- Double-stitched border and nylon cording reinforcement
- Re-installable if you move
- Lightweight for ease of handling
- 100 feet of pool fence can be stored in an area 2 ft. x 2 ft.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty on Safety Pool Fence
- MADE in U.S.A.
- Available in U.S. and Internationally
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F-2286-05
Mesh Close Up
The Premium Grade Baby Barrier® mesh features an exclusive interlocking weave that will not unravel, even if cut. Choose 4-foot or 5-foot height; both are PVC coated and stabilized for the ultimate protection.
The 4-foot-high Standard Grade Baby Barrier® mesh is also sealed with weather resistant PVC coating for strong, long-lasting protection and you can clearly see through the Baby Barrier.
Baby Barrier’s unique heavy-duty nylon cording, features a test strength greater than 300 lbs. This helps resist and equalize stress loads from any direction.
You can count on years of trouble-free security with the Baby Barrier. All poles, fittings and mesh are manufactured to resist rust, mildew, corrosion, rot and fading. All hardware is made from durable brass or stainless steel.
The UV – stabilized materials are ideally suited to withstand high-moisture and guard against saltwater and pool chemical environments. Our fence poles have undergone a horizontal force load test with a strength of greater than 75 pounds. A limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty provides you with peace of mind for many years to come.
Self Closing Gate
A remarkable optional gate design pioneered by Baby Barrier (as seen on Good Morning America on May 26, 2003), not only closes by itself, it latches automatically.
This revolutionary design provides superior latching capability by virtually eliminating the mechanical friction resistance which so often causes failure in other designs. It is the strongest gate in the industry, making it the most reliable for keeping kids safer. The closing tension is adjustable and gate latches have undergone rigorous testing through 50,000 openings and closings to help ensure reliability. The gate is also key-lockable and the entire gate could be removed whenever the fence is taken down.
Stainless Steel Safety Latch
For the average swimming pool, it takes less than ten minutes to completely remove the barrier…and only seconds for adults to unlatch one panel for pool access. When playtime is over, simply re-latch the access panel or gate, and relax. The Baby Barrier® is on duty until you take it down.